Friday, August 22, 2008

| Dude. Enron. Seriously.

I know your schtick is to be determined and stubborn, and apparently to only listen to what you want to hear, but let me reiterate a few points about WoW.

1) Just because your brother was a 14 year old moron and played like one in both WoW and Diablo, and because you had to listen to countless stories about his exploits in both, DOES NOT MEAN IT IS A RAMPANT PROBLEM! Most nights, SERIOUSLY, I never see another player in the game. I has been MONTHS since anyone really interacted with me in any manner.

2) See above number.

Bottom line is that you have created a fantasy world where everyone in WoW is a punkass and all they do is exist to grief on you and there is nothing anyone can do or say to change your mind, but in the 'real-online' world, this is just not the case. Also as a side note, I have never been bored with the single player experience and don't feel like I am missing out on anything by not grouping with other people or raiding or playing the 10 hour endgame raid or whatever.

I just needed to say this. Please continue to your regularly scheduled program of stubborness and denial.

*wink*