Thursday, August 21, 2008

| i was just kidding :(




I found some of my old yearbooks, these pictures are funny. Aww, the good 'ol days.




I'm sort of interested in Warhammer Online. I'll see what the specs look like. Fucking Conan had bullshit super-computer specs and like 30 gigs of free space needed - AND it turned out to be shit by most post-release account. I've been hearing pretty decent things about the WAR beta though, so if I can run it and have the HD space, then maybe I'll give it a go (least for the opening month.)

Been playing a lot of games lately. I'm buying myself an HD tv/monitor this weekend for my birthday, so if Enron or anyone has some last-minute advice, feel free! I'm probably getting something in the $300 range - so prolly a 22" or something. I don't even have cable at my house, so I might save money getting something that's predominantly a monitor anyways, amirite?

Braid: XBLA game. It's really good, I highly recommend it. $15 bucks, platformy/puzzler (people say it's comparable to Portal as far as a hybrid puzzle game goes and I think that's fair.) If you do get it, do yourself a favor and DO NOT LOOK UP HINTS/SOLUTIONS. I did for one of the last puzzles, and I felt so dirty and worthless when I saw the solution. It's hard, but you'll get every puzzle and once you do they make total sense. GREAT game.