Friday, June 06, 2008

Like whoa, that's pretty fucked up Ryan. Imagine if you're septum or whatever is really that full of blockage, you haven't been getting a decent nights rest in like 10 fucking years! There was some total cocking sucking piece of shit at an old job who had to get an operation for a similar problem. Well, I think they shaved his fucking TONGUE (or was that Johnny!?) because he was a gnarly snorer and had sleep apnea (or SLEEP CHEAPNESS as the spell check wants me to spell apnea). But after it was done, he said his life was so much better and totally amazing. The guy was such a fuck though, I kinda wish they woulda shaved his fucking head off too. Anyways, good luck with that mess. Holy shit, that's pretty crummy. I've been in Extreme Bootcamp for 3 weeks now, and since it forces me to get up at 4am every goddamn day, I've been taking sleeping pills at like 8pm, knocking out before 9, then waking up and doing drills. I don't even know why I'm relating this.. oh well, I guess the point is it forces me to knock the fuck out and actually SLEEP (which before Extreme Bootcamp I did very little of) and I feel much better. But, I don't think sleeping pills are gonna cure a blocked up nose. Next time man, tuff it out and just let them partially choke you in your sleep. Then at least you'd get a proper diagnosis.

I bought a DS a few days ago! I haven't even taken it out of the box yet... :( Impulse buys are grrrreat! Someday I will.

Lego Indiana Jones is just as un-fun as Lego Star Wars! I don't know why I listen to the hype and try these Lego games. As co-op games, I'm sure there's SOME kind of fun to it, but as solo-games, they are absolutely soulless and horrible, IN MY HUMBLE OPINION. I also just got Ninja Gaiden 2 in the mail today - it's supposed to be pretty good, so we shall see. And I have a new DS which is still sitting in it's original Toys R Us plastic bag in the corner of my room. And later tonight I will continue playing a Phoenix Wright game on my DS EMULATOR ON MY PC because I am a confused asshole like that.

I also went to a bday party tonight, so I'm way buzzed and feeling woozy. John, kudos on finishing those Stephenson books. You are a better and stronger man than me, by far. I never made it past mid-way of book 2, and I already own all 3 books hardcover that I grabbed super cheap from a used bookstore. Yet another impulse buy that will remain unfulfilled. I am reading the 2nd book in the "mars trilogy" though which stumped me about a year ago but that somehow seems really good to me this try around. GREEN MARS. I like that book title Ryan. The plebes I kick it with are always aghast and confused when I throw out the "how can hell be any worse?" line from BR whenever the opportunity presents itself. Now I'm gonna use that line from that book even though I'd never heard of it till just a few moments ago.