Monday, May 05, 2008

Yeah, it's a pretty good game huh. I don't think it's a 100% like some reviews are saying, but it is pretty impressive. When I'm playing the story mode I usually tend to keep the mayhem to a minimum, but then I'll save at the end and then just go nuts. The multiplayer is fucking fun, but I burned out a little on it and now I'm just playing the single player.

Yeah, COD4 was fucking great. That part when you're doing the snipe mission with just one other dude was SO great, my goodness. Nuke part was accidentally spoiled for me somewhere so the impact was totally deadened for me (which sucked) but overall, what a blast. Tried some online for kicks and I can see how it would be addictive if I was into that sort of thing. You get xp and level up and all this shit. Pretty neat.