Sunday, May 04, 2008

I can haz Action Team now?

I'm ALIVE! Life has been kicking me in the balls lately.. haven't had much time to do anything other than work, crash, work some more, crash some more.. but I've been keeping up on the reading. Good times.

Eric, that aerial pic is just nasty. There are some similarly ugly pics of Japanese cities before/after firebombing runs. But as the Mr. Hitler guy once said, no one asks you if you were "right" if you win.

Did anyone else watch the show "New Amsterdam"?? It was one of the few luxuries I could afford 40 minutes here and there to take in these past couple of months. Other than being too short (writer's strike, maybe?), the first season thus far has been VERY kick ass. For you down-loading, DVD-buying fools, I strongly recommend checking it out. It's kind of a Highlander-meets-detective-crime-drama vibe. Lots of witty, dry interchange.. great show!