Sunday, May 04, 2008

Nice recommondation Art, I've never seen that show. I'll check it out. I love geeky good shows. I just finally rented and finshed the 2nd season of Rome. It was awesome. Kinda turbo-fast paced as far as telling the huge story of Cesar then Augustus Cesar, but I guess there's too much ground to cover otherwise. Rad show though.

EDIT: Looks like your show is on HULU.COM so I'm gonna start watching today! That's a great site and it's a cool legal alternative to watching torrents. I actually prefer catching BSG on it because the quality is not bad, and the commercial breaks are super short.

I gave the new Grand Theft Auto a rest to play Call of Duty 4 since I got the rental at the same time, and the single player is SO good. You didn't like it Eric? I played it on Easy because I'm a big pussy, but it was SO cinematic and a pretty fun and crazy story. Couple of cool scenes that weren't expected and I finished the whole thing in maybe 5 hours? Maybe 8, I'm not sure. I just went nuts and couldn't put it down. I thought it was excellent and thank god it wasn't set in friggen' WW2.