Sunday, March 30, 2008

| News and Notes

According to my sources, it seems Dave will need to 'work' at the Poopdeck over the convention weekend, ipso facto no Dave or Ian for con weekend. That will mean there will be seven of us. This brings up the question of one vs. two rooms. Let's go over some pros and cons of each, shall we?

- One room: $125 (with tax a night or so) x 3 = $375/7 = $54 each, which is awesome, BUUUUUUUT, that means 7 people in one room.

- Two rooms: $107 each and 3 - 4 people in each room which is AWESOMMMMME!!!

- Probably add some cash on top of that for various fees, parking etc. I am throwing my hat in the two room ring because I am 32 and would like to have some level of comfort at this point in my life. Room for our stuff, room for our people, room to breathe, etc.

Maybe this time we can get rooms that are either connected, on the same floor, or at least near each other. Thoughts?

PS My AT-43 rulebook and Red Bloc books are enroute from thewarstore.com as we speak... more later as I read da roolz...