Sunday, March 30, 2008

| Jericho

Rent that tv show Jericho. It was pretty good! It went one full season (22 episodes) then got canceled on a cliff hanger. Fans made a stink, they renewed it for a 2nd season and did 7 episodes then finally canned it. I just started the 2nd season but apparently they basically give the series an ending at the 7th episode. They might try to shop it around but I think it's basically dead.

It's about a shit-ton of nukes go off in the US and how this little town in Kansas trys to survive. First season has its share of cheese with romantic subplots, but it got progressively badass as it went along and looks like it's gonna end as an awesome show. I watched the whole thing streaming on CBS's website, and I must say, they have the most atrocious streaming I've ever seen. So watch the dvds.