Saturday, December 15, 2007

| wtfowns??

anyone play 2Moons yet? Looks pretty awesome, I DL it last night just to try it out, but apparently on Dec 3rd they stopped allowing non-NA residents register. I checked out some PVP videos on gvids and it looked pretty cool... Free. Name is pretty lame though, 2 moons. A friend of mine also recently introduced me to FFF (stands for fly for fun), whatever. The name is gay but the game looks ok. haven't played it though, a little too cartoonish for me. Anyway, I don't have time to play one game let alone two, so i think i'm gonna try my sea legs in 2 moons.

EDIT (after at the batcave):
Pros:
It's Free
It's an MMO (fits the bill)
The graphics is realistic not cartoonish
Theres a complex system of talents/stats much like wow

Cons:
Can't jump
Can't move off hills, cliffs, edges etc, as if theres a barrier (poor engine)
Monsters don't chase you or they stop (except bosses, bad AI)
quests are worse grinds (kill 50 agramars, 50 spiders etc, not 10 or 15)
Low exp from monsters = slow leveling
hard to manuever camera with mouse = slow
can't move while autotacking

Anyway, seeming that I won't return to WoW and shell out 19.95 a month, I'm just gonna stick with this nico-mmo patch and ease the craving. Anyway, this won't suck in all my time as you quickly get bored after an hour or two.