Friday, December 14, 2007

| December Festivities!

It was a hard decision but I opted not to use the return flight coupon this year. First, I really hate flying, especially long 16 hour flights. I just can't sleep on the plane, it's really not so much the engine noise, but more of the uncomfortable seats and the ass touching proximity to the person cramped next to you, unless it was some really sexy ass, but so far I am 0 for 7 on getting a seat next to a young, short skirted, thong-exposed vixen.

Then you have to deal with the time change. Some people claim to adjust to the time change without much difficulties, but me, maybe it's all the college booze that destroyed my internal clock, I suffer for about a week.

Long story short!

Have a great christmas all!

I'm about to go to a christmas party (first of 3) from our company hosted outside my dorm.