Sunday, November 04, 2007

| Your gonads are a year older!

After 30 they say the hairs start getting deeprooted... maybe not.

Watched these fine movies this weekend:

Pirates of the Caribean: - delicious. I remember falling asleep in the theatres but that was due to fatigue more than anything else. Disc1 was rather funny, but I think the humor died in the end.

More : Ants in the pants??!? (Gnarlante hunde or whatever Lookitup urselves)- what a crazy name but it's an American Pie knockoff. Do they have German pies? But of course all german girls do. hehe badoom!

The best little thief in the world: sleeper, silent sleeper. Lucky it was a homeV. I fast forwarded 80% of it. Stole a good 25 minutes of my time, including popping the dvd in the track

Gattaca: Everytime I watch this movie I feel invincible and i wish I had an engineered doll like that.


-Logged in a game!