Friday, November 09, 2007

Oh my gosh. Oh, so I start my new job Wed! I have 5 friggen days off (crazy scheduling and city holidays) so on day one of my mini-prejorb vacation I'm already getting bored and restless. I'm REALLY thinking about getting a PSP. I dunno, at first I never had much interest in it, and like DS seemed like it'd be more my style, but PSP is closer in price to the DS now and I'm browsing game reviews n stuff, and it looks like a pretty fancy little piece of hardware! Like the games look kinda fancy!!!

I know Eric has one, anyone else? And I'd probably buy whatever new model is out, so yeah, probably no emulation I'd assume (didn't they snuff that out way back when u first got urs eric!?) But whatever, there's just some cool looking games for it (Final Fantasy Tactics, what a great game!) so I dunno...