Thursday, August 02, 2007

Hey Jon, are you still writing? I got a book from the library this week on creative writing. In fact, it's one of those awesome "for idiots" books (not the dummies ones, but same shit.) I'm like, if JK Rowling can knock out them Harry Potter books when she's like in her 40s or 60s or whatever, maybe I can knock out the Jerry Slotter series of misadventures. Or something. I dunno, I also checked out a book on Weight Training (and actually did a workout from it today - yikes, its tougher than the shit I do on my own.) Oh, I also quit smoking 2 days ago (this is the end of day 2) for the jillionth time. I'm using the patch for the first time. Seems to work alright. But quitting smoking wreaks havok on your desire to shove shit in your mouth, and after a big 'ol dinner I knocked back a Diet Coke Float (the coke was diet, not the friggen ice cream, :( ) I need to buy some friggen carrots tomorrow.

Anyways, you are an AWESOME writer jon, just curious to know what you been working on lately.