Sunday, July 29, 2007

| scabtastic

Nah dude, this was a real deal holyfield hooker man! I was out in the little smoking area and kept noticing her - she was dressed trashy, but kinda had a gamer look *kinda* so I thought, "some freakish larpers wife or somefin!"

Anyways, kept seeing her out there and she was kinda "posing" gnarly like bending over and stretching all crazy while lookin at me hahaha, so whatever. THEN, I went out there one time and was minding my own business and she bursts out a side door all sweaty and wild-eyed.

I said "HARK! What thouest angel of fire-magic doest bringest to me oh great kutaloo!" Ok, I didn't say anything. Then she asks for a light and we start chatting.
She's all "wow, I just had random sex with some guy i just met!"
Ruh-roh shaggy!
"I'm here with my boyfriend for this convention, but he made me mad so I told him I was gonna get him back! So I met this guy who's a pilot and had wild sex with him! It was so EXCITING! I felt so FREE! I'm usually not like that. The only thing is he only lasted 3 minutes!" On and on she went.

While I'm talking to her, I'm scoping out the "bod" and I notice around her ankles there's more scabs than one of Michael Vicks murder dogs! (comeon, who hasn't fantasized about electrocuting and drowning dogs! If he was white Ryan, you' d be ALL on his side, I know it!) So after a little more convo I kinda figure she's a real prostie. It was gonna be a thing like "lets go up to my/your room for some wild sex" and then it'd prolly be "that's gonna be 3 easy payements of 19.99 and one complicated payement." But I told the guys and they all went out to the spot and were cramping my style (plus I was scurred I'd actually run into her again and succumb to her scabby-anklely magiks.

The End.