Monday, July 30, 2007

| Scabuloso

Ahh teh jAcked oottaT. I saw that one a few days ago and my first response was... "What an idjiot!" Dear lord that is going to suck when he sobers up a couple days later.

Rude: Prostie Scabs!? WTF. That is nasty. You never said anything about the fine scabulous nature of said prostie's getaway sticks. Was it like a couple of scabs here and there or was it all over the place. Ever heard of padded hand/ankle cuffs maybe? That just adds to the legend of that story. What would you do if you undressed her to find she had scabs for nipples too. Miles ahead of nizzies lipples.

Ry: I had a feeling that the Simpson's movie was going to be weak. The past three or four seasons have been mediocre to lame. I have not watched any episodes for more than a few minutes before I get sad. They jumped the shark a while ago. Booo...

D>M>