Saturday, February 03, 2007

"Little Squeezers" ahahah, perfect name. Actually, I do make my own pizza maybe once a week or so. Trader Joe's sells the pizza dough for about $1 dolla (and they have whole wheat, reg, and one that has herbs n spices in it) and I get that, rock the olive oil on the pan and top it up. Yeah, I do go a little loco with the cheese, but cheese is SO good. What was grossin me out about Little Meemor's was it was just BAD pizza, and I ate a LOT of it. And once I start eating pizza, not much that's gonna hold me back from going all out. SO GOOD.

ADD: Damn, I fryed up some Spam for lunch (well, not even Spam, a generic SPAM knockoff) and was eating it in little spamwitches when I decided to look up SPAM in wikipedia. Not very interesting, but it mentioned that in Gmail when you open your Spam folder they show you recipes for SPAM foodstuff! How long have I had gmail and never noticed that!? Like, WHOA.