Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Attention people with big fat heads.

That is fine by me. Should I also expect certain people named after floor coverings from Asia using an antiquated colonial regional reference?

I presume that you are still vaguely familiar with the system, so I will send you the short version. AirBART from terminal to Oakland/Coluseum BART station ($2.00). Buy a BART ticket for $3.35. Take the BART train (SF, Daly City, Millbrae, or SFO bound) to Embarcadero. Exit BART portion of station and make way to SF MUNI portion of station through turnstiles ($1.50, coins only). Jump on an 'N' outbound. Get off at $ixt33nth Avenue. You know the rest I think.

No Kombat Drop Kommanders yet. I presume we will get to bust it out sometime soon.

Too bad about GenCon SoCal, not that the signs were not already there. Certainly the letter helps shed some light on things.

D>M>