Sunday, January 21, 2007

Thanks! If Combat Commander is better, than I'll probably pick that up next time I'm at the game store since it's cheaper and I wouldn't have to paint the pieces. I've read around about it a little and it sounds like a lot of fun! Not to mention the glowing reviews on the Day of a Million Games spreadsheet!

I "found my copy" of Quake and am playing through it; I'm on the last level now. Man, what a GREAT game. It's funny but now that time has rendered the graphics to be garbage I think I appreciate the game even more. The level design is stellar. The first time I played through that game it was on my parents' 486/25 which was well below the system requirements. I had to shrink the window way down and still only got about 10 fps. It was still awesome though.

If anybody's looking for a good flick, Children of Men is really good.