Sunday, January 21, 2007

For someone who isn't the BIGGEST wargaming fan out there, I gotta say Combat Commander is a LOT of fun. Let's see, you could say it's like this: ASL was to EQ as Combat Commander is to WoW. Really. Take the good from ASL and add in all kinds of streamlining and a REALLY fun and tight interface. It's a blast. We played a game today. I dunno - I think I need to come over earlier sometime so we can play 2 games back to back. We always get through one and then I need to leave. Get it jon!

Playing through WoW again is pretty fun. Totally not the same level of addictiveness that it once had, but I still think it's one of the greatest games of all time. Taking it slow going through the new content and really appreciating it. I really doubt the next batch of MMORPGs coming out are gonna have much effect on WoW's dominance.

Man, I played Quake 1 after you emailed me for like 3 minutes and had to uninstall. I didn't like it when it came out (and I remember watching you play it down in your room back in the day haha) and I still can't stand it. There's just something that really puts me off about it (not taking into account it's dated-ness at all.) Say la veeee. :)