Thursday, May 11, 2006

Mistake

Sorry Jr0n, I believe you are mistaken. True, Mike loves Tikal more than life itself, I will give you that, but Enron loves Java. Enron love Java. From the bean to the game, there is nothing that he likes more than Java.

Hmmm, let's see here, what's new:

- Denis came by saturday night and played WoW and I watched. It was the greatest thing since sliced bread, I kid you not. Rather than watch occursed TV all night as I watched Wylie, I got to watch and talk to Denis! Then we watched Headbangers Ball, and when I said I liked a certain song, he said, "that music is like beer to me. It's all pretty much the same." It's cool though, he was opening some packs of Magic at the same time, so he didn't really care.

- I feel normal again. I am using my brain to its (previous) full capacity, I can think coherently, and I used some $5 words just yesterday!

- Wylie is 11.5 pounds, 22 inches, and grunty as all get out.

- L4yer Cake sucked.

- A History of Violence was poop.

- The Squid and the Whale was not too bad, which is sying alot against the other two becuase I actually WATCHED the other two, and mostly listened to The Squid from afar.

That is all I can think of right now.