Monday, May 08, 2006

Blogger-logger

I like being able to go back and review things from the past. It can often be quite funny and informative. Nostalgic even.

Ja-El: That’s a bummer about the Maid. I hate when that type of situation comes about and you know that you are going to get stung unless you sit and take-it take-it take-it. My first year in San Diego was similar in that it was so lonely. I just didn’t connect with anyone. I only had acquaintances. It can be really tough in a situation where there is no socially encouraging environment to get a foot hold. I can only imagine how bummed I would be in a foreign language speaking country. I have a hard time with other languages.

Well I spent an interesting weekend with Mikhail Gorbachev looking at a fine collection of apartments. I donno about some of those places. Some of them seem criminal to ask for the rents on some of the places. I mean shit holes that are as expensive as a nice place with better amenities. A grip of walking was had. Yesterday had to have been the nicest day we have had up here in a long time. Beautiful. I even got to wear a short sleeve shirt only outdoors for once in probably 9 months. YeeHaa for nice weather.

Rude: My special lady friend has been watching the new Dr Who the past few months. Pretty awesome. I never watched the original so I do not have a bench to compare it to. Speaking of watching SciFi. I finally started into BSG. Wow that is some good action. I donno that one episode that had bugged me so much must have just been a really bad example of the camera work that had bugged me so much. I have only made it thought the Mini-series and first three episodes. It is pretty damn intense. The min-series is straight up grim and dark. The only thing that seems to bother me a little bit about the series so far is the somewhat gratuitous thrown together B-movie stylie love/romance/intimacy bits.

D>M>