Monday, January 16, 2006

Rematch!

I realized what a buffoon I was trying to take the Butcher up the middle without any support from Magisheesh to help my advance! Of course, the butcher realized it before I did, but that is neither here nor there....

So, what I suggest is that we all reconvene in SF again, for an identical weekend, next weekend, and instead of playing with the Butcher, I will play with Vlad instead! Sound good? Okay, Mike get your ticket, and Aaron get the day off, grow back your moustache, and Jon, get another ear infection.

I have the Warmachine bug again, so I am ready to paint up Vlad and get to it again! I think I will substitute the Armadillo for the pikemen, pikeman kapitan and standard, and Widowmakers next time. I think it is almost the same price, and I think it would give me some more options...

... and lose the Gobbo. Useless bugger.