Tuesday, January 17, 2006

I'm back, bitches!

My computar has been very sickly the last couple of months, so I did a complete reinstall of windoze and everything is working superb-like now. Although, my graphics card blew up again (FTW!?).. so I get to RMA it again. Yay.

I was having some kind of problem posting to teh blogger due to some kind of java issue.. but I seem to have that rectified. And by rectified, I do mean analyzed.

Not a lot new to report. School starts back up next week. I got my official grades for last semester and managed to pull straight A's.. weee! I tanked all my "hotel" classes for the coming semester and have replaced them with a smattering of entreprenurial classes and 3D modelling/animation courses. I'm taking five classes this semester which is a little intimidating.. but I'm thinking that I should be alright. I hope. Heh. The game-development continues on and is still picking up speed. We're about to have a working and functional beta in the next week or two which is very exciting. (Rude.. now would be the time to produce some sounds, holmes!)

The baby is good.. getting bigger and more active by the day. I knew it would just be a matter of time until she cracked the barrier defenses to the kitchen (been using the dinner-table bench to wall it off).. I just wasn't thinking it'd be so quickly. Feh. She's aparently also figured out she can push chairs out of the way and that pillows are easily removable obstacles. Today, she burrowed under the bench after removing the wall of pillows I had stuffed under it and was about a 1/2 second away from dumping the entire box of Bisquick on the kitchen floor. I swear to God, she has some kind of cloaking/warp drive that allows her to wormhole all over the house wreaking havoc on new messes while I clean up the previous disaster area. Anyway. We start toddler gymnastics tomorrow morning. I'm not sure how, exactly that's supposed to work, but my mother in law has signed us up and paid for the class.. so we'll give it a shot! Heh.. For those without kids, this paragraph was likely very dull. For those about to have kids.. muwwahahaha.. you will never sleep again. Or have a clean house. Or not have foreign food/snot/slobber/puke/fluids on your clothes/person. But, I wouldn't trade it for the world. =)