Monday, January 16, 2006

Oh man, I am so up for it!

Do it! And I'll field a real army instead of Captain No-Command and His Amazing Batshit Robot.

(Uh-oh... speaking of "doing it," I think my downstairs neighbors are at it right now! That's probably a good time for me to sneak off and have a poo. I hate having a poo knowing they can hear me.)

(Wait they stopped. Damn, I have to hold out until they go to bed.)

Anyway! I paid for my four AM adventure by regressing back into illness, but today I am about where I was on Saturday, so hooray for the human body! Well worth it in my opinion. Eric when you come back up; we'll go to the game store in Berkeley and try your luck at the Amoeba there. I heard that they totally have a bunch of copies of The Prisoner -- totally!

Hope you guys had a safe/fun trip back filled with many trips to Dairy Queen!

"Four and a half hours is not a long time. At noon." -- A wise man.