Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Sounds great Avon,

I'm there, whenever that things going, going. My ex girlfriend will be in texas, so i doubt she'll be attending, seeing that we broke up anyhow... /sob as usual, I'll be the only odd one out that is not a couple attending this event, so if you guys don't mind having a mid-aged bachelor in your midst, I'm good! well... maybe me and francis can be friends just for the party and make it a roman party. /cry
Rome series is awesome! I wished there's more fighting. One of these days they should make a miniseries more on combat and combat. I'm sure there'd be a good audience for it.

We can probably find something to do besides golf and warcrack. These kids hasn't invited us into the treehouse, so we'll just have to do something cooler! do you play the texas hold em tourneys? maybe we could do some low buyin pokerin then!