Monday, December 12, 2005

Some stupid kid

now ownzorz "Lil Rudy" on AOL and AIM. I guess i still had it in my system and for some odd reason i thought it was rudy. He was just full of sugar and spice as all pre-teen 10 year olds are these days and can't spell worth a dime.

sooooo... i've made my decision, and i'm importing a bunch of vitamins to the philippines. Its my first order, so i hope it'll pan out. Investment is always risky, and I wish there was 100% chance that I know exactly if I'll be able to sell any of it. But either i'll be extremely healthy with 5 years supply of multi vitamins or not! Of course if I'm stuck with 5 years of multis, i will gladly ensure my fellow AT team members health as well!

I'll be back on the 21st and so i will call whoever is in town and up for gaming. Actually I'll be in Las vegas with my mom but, i'll be back by end of year. Any new years parties invites????


Johnny