Friday, December 16, 2005

No Reason SF-Con '06

So, the plan is to invade SF for a no reason con, other than I need to get out of the house cause Leslie is having an all weekend baby shower with her friends! Man, what a rube. My house is being invaded by the ladies all weekend, and there are 3 of them sleeping in my bed, and what do I do? Leave to hang out with boys. Good thing I'm married, cause I don't got a players bone in my body....

My plan is to leave thursday night (Jan 12th), and return Sunday /afternoon/night (Jan 15th). Is anybody with me?!?! Warmachine all weekend! Maybe some pizza and some beer!

Talked to fARTichoke last night, and if he can swing it he might make it up, which would be sweet. If Denis goes through with the most punk rock move of his life by accepting a promotion at work, and then quitting the day he starts, he will be in! If Mike ever checks this blog again, or returns from England (which is where I think he is), Mike is in. If Rudy wants to play Warmachine, he is in!

All I ask is that everyone pitch in some cash for the gas-guzzler!

Okay. I have 13 miniatures to paint by that weekend. Vlad, 3 Widowmakers, 3 Greylord Ternions, mortar gunner, mortar crew, Reinholdt, a Devastator, a Manhunter, and Kommandant Irusk.

I will post regular updates.

Also, I am compiling all of the interesting War College stuff from the link that Jon posted into a manual for all to read. It is really a fine read. Good stuff!

SFNRCon '06