Friday, December 02, 2005

I wish I had some kind of secret weapon or knowledge base from which to draw that I could point to and explain my fantasy hockney domination. Unfortunately, all I've done to date is replace the players that were on IR or otherwise dead for the season with players off of the free agent list that first week.. and then just made sure I've got my active guys plugged in for any given day. It's really quite mindless. Kind of like those keychain digital "pet" gadgets from a few years ago? Every once in a while you hit a few buttons to make sure it's got food or some shit, and forget about it the rest of the time.

Sorry, I know that's got to be absolutely infuriating for you hockney fanatics.. lol.. speaking of.. I think I'm due to go activate some players for the next week or so.

/dodges thrown objects