Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Man.

Remember when most of our posts were about WoW? Well, here I go again.

- Finally finished Deadmines. It was fun! After having group meltdown 3 times in a row with a bunch of jarks, the 4th group was teh shitz! So fun! Last time I was there was with Rudy, when we thought we could do it by ourselves. Disaster!

- Have you seen this site? Weird. I gather 3 things from this site. 1) People post their honest to god pictures of themselves. 2) Some people post pictures that are NOT of themselves, but instead of hot women. 3) Maybe some WoW players are hot women.

I'm tempted to post myself as a strange sort of craving for uber-nerdiness factor level increase.

Okay. I like other stuff too, but man, I caught the WoW fever again! Me likey priests! It's like my total opposite alter-ego: Everyone likes having a priest around and they are useful! Whereas no one like having me around, and I am a waste of precious oxygen.