Friday, December 02, 2005

fucking. a.

So, after reinstalling windows xp like 3 times this week (with a full drive wipe, etc) and going through hardcore internet withdrawls, I finally got so fed up and called my isp again. Last time I had talked to the techs there, they said "it's something on your end! run norton or something." I did, and found nothing. Gave it one more go tonight, did a million things over the phone with this tech, finally, last thing he asked me to do was unplug my phone from the wall and just plug the modem direct avoiding the splitter.

...

Little piece of shit radio shack splitter i've had for like 3 years must of died over the weekend, and that was the cause of all my comp problems. No virus or spyware. Didn't need to wipe my drive. I'm happy and pissed and just glad it's all over. Was sorta nice to take a break from the comp, but baby i'm back now! You missed me internet! And at least I got to wipe the shit outta my drive and start clean - haven't done that since i got the comp couple of years ago.

Art! That shit was hilarious! Gonna email that to some friends.