Friday, November 04, 2005

Man, I thought even today "Mmm.. Aaron's birthday is coming up soon" Completely failing to realize that it's November 4th already. Jesus. Happy birthday you old fahhhrt.


Eric, to be honest.. we've got a nice mortgage rate as an "owner occupied" dwelling which means that refinancing and/or selling it right this second just wouldn't be prudent. If I was still living up in Washington, I'd be buying up as many four unit complexes as I could, with the intent of consolodating into a 12-24 unit as property values continue to climb. But, so much for that idea. Heh.

It's still something I'd like to do in the future, however. Especially as the housing bubble will be crapping out in the next 4-5 years.. it'd be a very good window of opportunity to get in just before that blows out.