Monday, October 31, 2005

Elzar!

I have both Surf Nicuragua and Can't bring me down in mp3 format. I can email them (Probably too big) or I can post them on the action team server. Man the Generic Eric tapes were the shit. Awesome. My Mellow Boy I through VII series set was not as great, but I do have some classics floating about in their too.

I have also played Womb of Horrors. I play under your DM direction, but also I do not remember much of the original. All I really remember is Acosta and I getting sex changes somehow. Ohh, and that you had "Corpse" the next day.

Yes a good time was had in such a compressed time period. As I look back on it, I think I was just a tad punchy. Made for some good conversations though. Just remeber Elzar, anytime you suggest a restaurant be very sure it is good, or else.

I have not seen Serenity yet. I really would like too. My woman is lagging on watching the TV series before we go see it. In fact I think I have given up on that.

D>M>

PS Good to see Pump and Dr. Vagina posting