Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Glad to hear you liked the movie Steve! Yeah it gets pretty intense at the end there. Can't wait to see it again. Frankly, I'm amazed it's still playing in the major movie theater around here! Although I heard that SF was one of the markets in which the movie did very well. Yay Bay Area Firefly fans!

Spent most of last night being the slab monster again. Way more fun to do it actually on Halloween -- tons of groups came through including lots of screamy girl groups, which are of course a slab monster's ideal audience. The lamest group was this group of crappy highschoolers who thought it would be funny to pull me off the slab. Well, I learned how to stunt fall in my elementary school drama class so I went ahead and let them. Then just as they were convinced I really was a mannequin I started crawling after them while growling and shouting and pretty well scared the shit out of them. Yay, fear!

I'm sick as shit so I am going back to bed.