Sunday, October 23, 2005

Punkbuster doesn't do shit.

If you're looking for a kick ass FPS, try Call of Duty. SO GOOD. It has a multiplayer option but I've only gone through the single player end of it.. which is very, very nice. Still has a crosshair system which I'm not huge on (I like the realistic iron sighting systems better).. but it is absolutely kick ass. It's a year or two old now, but it is so so sweet (outside of the occaisonal lame tank-driving mission or AAA mission which are wayyyy too arcadish for my taste). I believe Call of Duty 2 is coming out soon.. which I will purchase, oh yes.

Also, if you're at all interested, you should check out World War II Online. The next release is a huge one accompanied by an optional box-release. I believe it's going live this week. Even without the v1.20 release, the game is much improved in recent months graphically and with a brand new user interface, too.