Saturday, October 29, 2005

Bevare! Eat Eggs!

Being in a haunted house is pretty fun! I'm lying on top of a slab (aka, our washer/dryer, covered in a sheet). Above me is a bunch of electrical "mad scientist" equipment. So what I do is, when people come through the hall of floating skulls, and I hear the second blast from the air gun, I switch on the mad scientist equipment and then loll over. Sometimes when people return from the graveyard I rise from the slab if the moment is right -- I totally improvise dudes.

Anyway yeah haunted houses are rad. I've always liked Halloween. No sexy cops/angels/devils/prisoners/maids/schoolgirls/vampires have come through, however. I'll make sure to post immediately if they do because that is the kind of fucking news that the fucking Action Team likes to hear about!

PS to Enron
Want to go catch the Firefly movie or get in some gaming action on a weeknight this week? My girlie-girl is out of town and so it's gonna be all geek, all the time.

PS to Steve I'msteve
I spoke with your prom date a couple of days ago. She invited me to her birthday party. What the fuck man.

Update to the Whole Team

Sexy vampire dudes!