Thursday, October 27, 2005

Ok, I think I have a grasp of it now.. tell me if I'm wrong.

Each "team" accumulates stats throughout our fantasy season, and if at any time you are the leader in any of the ten categories listed, then you have five points. So, theoretically, the maximum points any one team can have at any time with five teams and ten categories is 50 points? That also seems to mean that you could lead for most of the season and then someone goes berserk and scores 30 goals and 50 assists and all of a sudden you lose at the end. Am I thinking right?

I dunno.. it still seems a little weird, even if I've got that right.

Why not just have so many points awarded for goals, assists, etc.. and add it all up as you go to establish ranking between teams? That seems to be incredibly more logical to me.