Sunday, July 24, 2005

Scat vs. To Blave!

It just occurred to me that anyone reading or re-reading this later will be mightily confused at my having had a conversation with myself.. LOL. Like I said, though.. to each his own. I don't find awkward, uncomfortable moments funny. If one finds such moments hilarious, then they might enjoy Sideways or Meet the Parents. To me, there wasn't much difference in comedic value between, say, Sideways and a movie like "Leaving Las Vegas". It's just a series of embarassingly awkward and painful-to-watch downward spiraling moments strung together. It seemed like more of a drama than a comedy to me.

But in all seriousness, if you loved the movie, I'd be happy to send you the DVD. I'd rather it was with someone that loves it than sitting on my shelf getting the intermittent middle finger from its current owner. If it doesn't find a home soon, it'll probably get tossed out anyway.