Tuesday, July 26, 2005

I hate moving

I ache. I am tired. I dont sleep well immediate before/during/immediately after a move as a result of anxieties about the million loose ends and things that can go wrong. I am so tired. F my bed too. I'd burn that piece of shit if I had a replacement handy. Soooo Tired.

Next Day : Damn, I feel so much better now that I got a more restful night's sleep. Anyway, I liked Sideways. For some reason I was not as bothered by the situational humor as much as usual. However, I could not handle Election or Rushmore. Those movies are agonizing to watch. I mean I will admit they have a few good moments, but the rest... Jebuz. I want to crawl under the couch and stick my head in a bucket of sand to get away from the embaressment pain.

I heard the Voices of Iraq was pretty good. Aimey and I missed it when it was showing at a couple of theatres here. Just never quite happened for us.

Jon: I think I agree with you on the Charlie film. The first half definately had the second half beat. Good stuff though.

You know Johnny: DVD are not that expensive that it is worth buying the pirateer version. I mean they usually have bad sound and/or visuals. Besides the US customs will ream you. Better not. I mean how much money can you make on one suit case of DVD's were you to make it through customs unscathed? I can not imagine that much that it is worth even lugging the thing around. Leave pirating to the pros.

K Gotta Go