Wednesday, June 22, 2005

DBA n ASL

DBA seems real cool. The rules are short and seem simple. The minitures are cool. I bought some, but have not painted them. Boo Aaron.

Advanced Sod Layer: Critics are raving about this groundbreaking game:

"I outfitted an entire 18 hole golf course with Bermuda Green in one week of real time play. It only took me 21,564 die rolls with an average of 17 modifiers chart references per roll. I loved every minute of it"

Bortz F Bortz - Chicago Sun Times

"ASL is vastly superior to an already great original, Sod Layer"

Deez Nutz a Cleeze - Miami Herald Tribune

"Magical. A non-stop thriller from start to finish"

Mexican Hal - Pomentos and Shit Reporter

Seriously Elzar, as much as you used to poo poo the engineers' game o' number crunchin', chart refer'n games in High School and early College, you seem to have made a total about face. That is awesome, cause war simulations are cool. I miss minis and chit strategy sims. Some day I will play ASL. Sorry about the PHP books. I will try and get them down. I keep falling asleep everytime I try to read them. I guess I just have not been in the mood for technical reads.

Ry: That is a dick experience. F the little shits.

Jon: You look like turd in some of the old Strat-con photos. Then again, we all look like doofs in our own ways. Nyarlathotep had a strong presence at the Kooblakhan. Your father sure had a good time at SoCal 2003. Too bad you missed out on the fun. I have to scan a grip of Old Strat photos. Gotta get them out o storage.

Myke Hunt: Send me those images from Koobla.

Fart: Wake up. Send me those damn images already. Fucker.

D>M>