Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Brilliant photo gallery Enron. Oh man, some of those pictures had me cracking up. I mentioned most of my favorites over to the left. I didn't even notice any bugs.

I've seen you toting around DBL Eric. A short rulebook does sound nice. Although I wouldn't mind revisiting Warmaster either. Is DBL what you guys all bought the li'l boxes of miniatures for a few years back? Xylon or Cylon or Cythrax or something? The packaging was orange? Enron you have any of those? I know Ja-el does but holy fuck, his miniatures are in Fremont and that place is like totally fucked now.

There's supposed to be a really good minis store in Berkeley. Maybe I'll scope it out. First I'm going to pick up Shadows over Camelot. For some reason I can't stop thinking about it, and not just for their catchy marketing jingle.