Monday, June 20, 2005

ASL Hell

This game is dominating all my thought processes right now. I am obsessed with WWII and ASL, in a bad way! So bad infact, I got Denis "If God intended chits to be played with, he would have made them miniatures" Takara to play a game from the starter kit with me, and he didn't hate it! Well, he said that he was not physically ill from playing it, which is a more promising start than most have shooting heroin, so I got that going for me! Which is nice.

Admittedly, there are A LOT of rules for this game when I evenually start playing the full game, but as it stands, it isn't THAT bad. Really.

Aaron: Can you send my PHP books back to me if you are not going to be using them? Or bring them to town sometime soonish?

Everyone: The new As I Lay Dying is AMAZAMAZING! SHAZAAM! Go get it!