Wednesday, April 13, 2005

UblabooblaKhan

Yeah last year it was $25 for early pre-reg, $30 for pre-reg and $40 for on site. Speaking of Kubla, David is very interested in going. I am having him call you Elzar, to try and sort out car arrangements. More than likely there is not going to be vehicular room for him so he may have to fly up, but if he is going to do that he is going to need to book a flight real soon.

Actionshots... Yeah right... Hmmm... I have been meaning to put that jazz up again. I will try and get that up soon.

Jon have you been yelling at Kimco. Try calling them some mo'a. They seemed to respond better when I was calling them a little more often. BTW your online game list was pretty funny. I liked your comments on the Talisman expansions.

jA-eL, you still alive? Any good man-Hookar stories. Did you get kidnapped by the all hot women, all the time, muslim foreigner kidnapping extremeists? If you did, three cheers to death by Snoo-Snoo.

D>M>