Thursday, April 14, 2005

Back from the dead by snoo snoo

Indeed. I was captured by philipino bushwackers / extremest bin laden terrorists / Iraq grillas and severly slapped in the butt before escaping only to live again! I'm good fellas, no worries. I have a driver, a maid thanks to cheap 3rd world labor, but i traded off with comfort and my friends! what a tradeoff! woo hoo! =)

So far work has been hectic and a mad learning session and all about the factory. weee! The good thing is everyone is very helpful and informational (uh could it be that the boss is my uncle?) and I haven't encountered much barriers. So, it's all about absorbtion at this point.

Notable events:
I don't have too many things to share of worthy note, as i'm sure most of you don't want to be dulled by daily life, but recently i had a sitdown private dinner with the Senate president of the country of benin and his congressmen! It was definitely a good experience. He might run for president next year.

Work = 6 days a week, 9 hours a day. man.... doh... back to the grindstone.

i'll try to post when i can... lats!

Johnny

P.s Rudar,... that was a funny clip. I could see how a person who didn't take the time to figure out how he got killed would jump to those conclusions. Actually, that's usually the first response (mine included). Some people just never go beyond that initial thought.