Thursday, April 14, 2005

Awesome!

Here is the plan as it stands for Booblacon:

- Denis and I drive the truck up on Thursday night, and either stay at the hotel for an extra night (to make up for sunday night!) or stay at Jon's floor. It sounds like there is no such thing as Aaron's floor.

- Mike catches a 1pm or so flight up to Oakland (not SF, right? Aaron?) on Friday after his class ends at 12pm.

- We get him at the airport, go to Kublacon, and party like rockstars!

- Then Sunday night, Mike, Denis and I drive home, boo.

So, that is how it stands right now. I understand that there is talk of Davedefeat coming too, but probably flying, and now that Rudy is aboard, I think we might need to caravan again, which then means Rudy could drive someone up too, but I don't know if Rudy is all that keen on driving up with Davedefeat and no one else. So, that all being said, what is the plan fellas?

Also, I'm guessing I should just go ahead and get a room? We are all on board, right?