Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Phil of Thrones

It's always so sad to get rid of games for credit. Makes me feel like a dirty whore, and then I am left with the feeling of "are my memories only worth $50 in store credit?!?!?" An odd move with the XBox Live, I must say. Even more of a shame that I will probably never get a subscription to play UT2 with you. Counterstrike? Sure. UT2, prolly not. Besides, I am too busy playing through Might and Magic II again. Actually, I have never played "through" it, seeing as I have never finsihed the game and saved Cron, but maybe this time will be different! So much goodness from a 600K game! Sidenote: The hint book has all the items and monsters listed in it, and I used to think it was a massive tome of knowledge, but WoW put that thought right out of my head, it seems a paltry offering these days. *sniff*

- Hold out for the PSP dude! F the DX!

- Announcing the "Name Eric's Ogre Team Contest!" Enter as often as you like, no purchase necessary, and winners will be allowed the chance to beat on Eric's ass as he playes the Ogres for the first time!

- We should do a miniature closed deck CCG tournament at Kublacon. Card games are fun in moderation, and we should do it! (He says to the sound of boos and hisses from his "friends")

- Anyone (Aaron or Mike) know where you can get Strongbow in the US? It's a delightful cider from England, that tastes less like cider and more like heaven. It's on tap at a bar in Santa Monica, but I hoped someone knew where I could buy some bottles or cans of it.

- There is also a new sculpt for the human Blood Bowl team, and FYI Mike and Denis, I think it is actually $50 for 16 players, not 11. I think that was the uninformed GW US biffing it in the magazine. The sculpts look GREAT and they should be out in June I believe. Cause lord knows I need another human team!