Tuesday, April 26, 2005

I'll probably pick up Halo 2 someday... that's supposed to be awesome on Live. Maybe we can saddle up then!

Might and Magic II! Hell yeah! I love the first two Might & Magic games. Might & Magic I for its ugly graphics, extreme difficulty and inscrutable demeanor, Might & Magic II for being one of the most beautifulest games ever and one of the longest and hardest games that I ever beat! That kept Jordan and I busy for at least a year. I've still got our maps around somewhere....

MAN those graphics were good at the time! I remember seeing the pegasus on the back of the box and being all "DUDE! These graphics are AMAZING!" Then I went to school and got beat up by Jeff Stimpfig.

The subsequent games never captured the magic of the first two. They all had this kind of cookie-cutter design. I guess it was kinda cool when they put out 4 & 5 at the same time and you could combine them into one mega-game. But for the most part they were lame.

So, my phone is broken. I charged it the other night, unplugged it early in the morning (like five), and when I got out of bed it was dead. I took it to the T-Mobile store and the kid working there removed the battery and put it back in again, at which point it worked for about at hour before crapping out again. It won't hold a charge, and when I plug it into the charger nothing happens except the battery gets hot. Awesome.