Monday, April 25, 2005

Aw, no more Action Team representation in Azeroth. (Except possibly Denis?) How sad.

This weekend I traded in Thief, Resident Evil 4, and all of my Game Boy Advance and Game Boy Color games and got $130 in store credit. Yay for getting ripped off! But all that stuff was just lying around so it was good to get rid of. I thought about trading in the SP as well and swapping it all for a DS, but then I looked at the actual DS game selection, which is basically garbage. Those little things have potential but there's no reason to own one right now, in my opinion. Maybe this is just sour grapes for not winning the free one at GenCon.

Instead, I picked up an Xbox Live subscription and Unreal Championship 2 (the sexy, funny, and Olivier-award winning deathmatch game). Now I can kick ass online and talk in a robot voice. Hooray! I haven't hooked up Live yet, though, because I've been playing through the story mode. It's similar to Unreal Tournament, except it's mostly 3rd-person and everybody has crazy melee kung-fu powarz that let you fly the hell all over the arenas. I love it! I played UT more than any other action game and I think this one will occupy a similar place.

The Live kit also came with Crimson Skies, but I haven't tried that one yet.

Well, keep on juggling!