Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Haloooo!
Coming in from the cold... Recently got a new computer (with a sweet sweet sweet video card - strokes card as blood drips from all the abrasion cuts ) to play WoW to its fullest with all my guildmates at the Action Team plus one!... guys? /yell hellooooo?!!!! /cry Hee heee, I logged in last night and the last character on was about a month ago. But as the gods are my witnesses, I ain't quitting until I'm unemployed! (prolly in a month or so boooooooo). So how do I go about and stage a coup d'etat for guild leadership?

Jon - Good call on the DS. Good sire, tis but a piece of offal. Offal sir! Setting aside the fact that they've yet to release a decent number of games for it, it is really badly designed. Take it from somebody who has played with it for eight hours. It is too big, and top-heavy. Murder on the wrists. The SP is soooo much more elegantly designed... mmmmmm klondike bar.......aarrrrrrgg. Oh yeah still working on the elfy cheesecake.

Rudy - Congratulations! Just catching up on the blog. Hope the party went well.

Eric - Saw the Blood Bowl humans..... hmmmmm I do believe that might be enough to push me over to the humans. sweet sweet humans.....