Tuesday, March 01, 2005

/pizza

So, I am going to cancel my WoW account and join up with Everquest II because they now have a function, the /pizza function, that will bring up the Pizza Hut online ordering website from inside Everquest.

Pretty cool, and at the same time, ugh.

And I'm not actually cancelling my WoW account, though it would be nice if Rudy and Johnny told me their names on the Firetree server so I could look them up. Or not. Hell, for all I know they changed their minds and are not on that server anymore.

Notes:

- Epic Warhammer Quest night was had on saturday, and the characters survived all the way to the village! Long live the (insert name of adventuring company here)!

- What up with Mike? Are you Dr. Jones yet?

- Going to the snow this weekend and plan on breaking at least one bone as I innertube and sled down snowy hillsides into various obstacles and pedestrians.

- I just bought one of these, if anyone wants a ride sometime.

- Arrested Development. Get it, rent it, Netflix it, watch it, live it.

*of course I'm kidding about the car*