Wednesday, March 02, 2005

EEEY!!! Firetree name: Oshbigun

Honestly, the new server is cool and starting a new character on a brand new server makes sense. But i don't foresee anyone actually following through any characters to 60th level or even keeping up with the pace at which those full time wow nerds level... so I pretty much rather spend my time on my existing char Allodin the Palodin, and just take my bruisings. Plus, duelling is so much fun. I spend more time dueling now than leveling, and what's great about this game???? nothing is fast, not even duels. Rudy and I can duel for 20-40 minutes. I can literally see my lay on hands (a 60 min recharce) recharge. Also, the pheonix royal guards might recruit me. Apparently they go on crazy raids every friday, which will be fun. At heart, i will always be an actionteam guild member.

Eyrick - on car - Damn nice car... but the sticker price (doh! *stroke*)